ryan-ashley anderson


*****

Friday, March 12, 2010

cut.

i am officially "tangle." says the register of deeds.
courthouses are strange places. i've never been inside one for doing anything wrong, but even going to register my business name was intimidating. it felt like everybody knew where to go, or what to say, but me.
and, oh my! the polished wood! mahogony or something. and huge leather-bound books. and antique-looking, teller-like windows from the banks in old movies.
it was like walking onto a scene in a movie made long before i was ever born. a scene, after which, a terribly exciting car chase would take place.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That's something I've been been looking into and need to get done! I just never thought about it until recently! So way to go lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a terribly exciting car chase indeed!

    ReplyDelete